Sunday, October 9, 2011

Intro: an explanation

This isn't going to start off a story; in fact, I don't even know if I'll do a story for this one. I looked at the list of different legacies and challenges, and the themacy/themeacy idea looked pretty neat. The only problem? I am a cheater. Generally I try to stick to the rules, but I overuse the motherlode cheat. I like my money.

Anyway, Gwenith is named after Gwen, from Guild Wars, who is a very bitter character. She finds it hard to love, especially after her mother died in the war in Ascalon, and she became a leader of the Ebon Vanguard.

If I end up with a story coming out of this backstory, let's hope I don't get lazy, or my game doesn't crash, etc...

My first theme will be "Goth." The real intro is upcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment